Stroganoff Flank Steak Sauté
- 8 oz wide egg noodles
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package GoodHeart Diced Grilled Beef Flank Steak
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the broth and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until the liquid is evaporated and the mushrooms are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the beef, paprika, salt, and pepper. Re-whisk the broth mixture and add to the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce comes to a boil and thickens and the beef is heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the parsley and butter to the noodles and toss to combine. Divide the noodles and beef mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.