Classic Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or pinch of dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package GoodHeart Hand Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Breast Meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 4 soft crust bread rolls, split
- Bibb or leaf lettuce leaves
- Stir together the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, hot sauce, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken, celery, and onion and stir to combine.
- Top bottom halves of rolls with lettuce, then top evenly with chicken salad. Cover with tops of rolls.