Gorgonzola Grilled Chicken Pizza with Kale and Corn
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh kale
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen, thawed corn kernels
- 1/2 package GoodHeart Diced Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle the crust with the mozzarella and gorgonzola. Top with the kale, corn, chicken, and onion.
- Bake until the crust is crisp and the cheese melts, about 8 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges.